Monday, September 3, 2012

Smash Book-Scripture version


Last week I finally gave in and bought a Smash Book by K&Company. If you don't know what it is, it is basically a pre-made scrapbook that comes with a pen/glue stick. It is really convenient, all you do is smash whatever you want into the book. I wanted to fill mine with my favorite pieces of scripture, maybe to use with future kids or even to inspire friends. On this blog I will be sharing pictures from my Smash book, and hopefully they will inspire you to start one of your own!

 
This is the cover of my very own Smash Book. I chose the Yellow "travel" themed book, because I really liked the pages on the inside. There are several other colors and themes, though, for you to choose from. I bought one of the pretty rubber bands from K&Company to go with it. I hope to decorate the cover at some point, but I am still thinking of what to do with it. Any suggestions? Stay tuned for more of my Smash Book updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment