Sunday, September 23, 2012

Crafty Crafting

My oh my, have I been doing A LOT of crafting lately. I have been working on some $5 dollar Walmart shoes, with a picture/tutorial to come. I also bought a pack of men's white v-necks from Walmart and have been fixin' them up a bit to be a little more girl-y. I sewed a pair of bell-bottoms into skinny jeans, and I LOVE them. Yesterday I bought four knit fabrics to sew into infinity scarves. That material is super hard to work with, though, so I will be taking my time with them. I will be making some head bands and boot socks with the leftover pieces, and that will be fun! I am not gonna waste any bit of that fabric :)

There might be pictures of these, but maybe not. If you want to see a picture, let me know! I will hopefully be posting more about my Smash book soon. Keep checking in for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment