Sunday, October 21, 2012

SmashBookSmashBookSmashBook--Trusting GOD

It has been quite awhile! At this point it doesn't really matter how often I post because, ya know, I don't have any subscribers. If you enjoy what you read, feel free to follow me! Anyway, I thought I would give an update on my SmashBook! This page is about trusting God. Since I have made it, I have found so many more passages to include, but haven't.... I might be a little bit of a procrastinator.


This was the first (and so far, the only) page that I have used a large pocket for, and I must say that it is kind of awesome! This page includes some great scripture, including Ephesians 1:11, Proverbs 31:25, 1 Corinthians 7:31, Matthew 6:34, 2 Corinthians 4:17-18, and much much more (if you were to look in the pocket). I am not really sure what else to say about this page.... so let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks Again!

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment